The popularity gained by Social Networking sites these days have taken online marketing to a broader end. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn are some of the social portals commonly used for viral marketing of the wares. Moreover these Social networking sites are all about connecting people, friends, conversances, which help in word-of-mouth marketing.
Among these a Social networking site which is quite popular these days is Facebook. Facebook is not just about creating profile and information. There are many tools and applications available on Facebook which offer great way to interact with people. Many Organizations are now days using Facebook pages (one of the application provided by Facebook) to make either their product or company to make their product reached to all
If you have a Facebook account and you want to know how Facebook would be implemental in marketing of your product, below are some of the considerations one should always check to make your Facebook account visible.
1) To index your promotional information in the more countrywide Facebook, exterior from your supporters, make sure you select “everyone” in privacy settings > search. When “everyone” is selected, other people could find your data no matter them are your friends or not. Inversely, users should uncheck if they want to exclude their profile from broader Facebook.
2) Create a Facebook Website page for either product based or Business based. Choose the best name for your Facebook page considering your niche and don’t change it.
3) Facebook default public search listings nowadays not only included users name, profile picture, network, and a few friends’ photos but Facebook has added Pages that users are a fan of to users’ default public search listings. So the people searching for any of your fan’s profile can reach you.
4) We can put the title of our page at the top of any page we create in Facebook. The title is one of the main factors in determining a listing in the Google Search Engine. Having your niche in the name of the page is another strong factor into getting listed highly in the Google Search Engine.
5) Facebook recently have launched the power to choose SEO friendly URL’s (Facebook calls it a “username”). When you choose a Facebook username for your Page, your Page’s URL becomes www.facebook.com/YourUsernameHere. Usernames can be selected at www.facebook.com/username. Try to choose your best niche keyword as your username. Any Fan page which is having more than 25 Fans can create these kinds of URL’s. Still for any kind of query while creating Facebook Username you can use Facebook help
6) Use keyword rich text in “About” Text box of the page. In order to add text to your Page’s “About” box, click the “Write something about [YourPage]” in the box underneath your Page’s profile picture. You’ll then be able to enter custom text in the input box – there is a 250 character limit, so choose your words wisely. Also you can use “Info” tab to include more important keywords, text, and high priority links on your Page
7) Wall post external content like blog posts, articles, etc, and you can also post direct Links to your website using keyword rich title. There are 2 ways to add links in your post
i) Including the raw URL in the text of the status update itself
ii) Using the “attach link” feature in the Facebook publisher
Contribute continually. And start updating your wall post and start adding many applications, such as games, videos, images as well as you can consortium your blog website using RSS. By doing these things, you will be able to provide people with lots of fun things and new relevant information and make your profile page active.
9) Facebook is now allowing its users to search last 30 days status update, photo update, etc, and one can filter the search according to the need. So for SEO’s who use to think Optimization is just for Search engines, Facebook Search can show them a vast audience who must be searching for the product you are optimizing for.
SEO for Facebook nowadays is not just getting your profile and pages in Google Search Engine Page rank but also making your page group or ads visible in Facebook internal Search which is becoming a broad Search Engine for a wide targeted audience, which is increasing every single day.
Just remember Facebook is all about associating and interacting with other members. So, just start interacting with other members. Once you establish a relationship, then you will be able to expand your network which helps in online marketing.
To be a successful marketer in Facebook, firstly remember that getting people to view your profile page is the key to success in Facebook marketing. Through many trails, you can be sure that you will get a lot of viewers to your Facebook page and increase the chances of getting them in your business website or get them to buy your products or services.
Search engine optimization brings out your Facebook Page to entire user base – and, through SEO, Page owners can make great deal to maximize their exposure through Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, and other popular search engines.